Change, change and more change
Ok, so for the 4th time, I am finally past my flu bug and I have been thinking for the past few days - what on earth am I going to write about? I am still 13 pounds down, the scale has not really moved, what can I say that's inspiring or speaks to my progress?
Side bar - one thing about this blog, it actually makes me think about my progress because I know there are these folks out there cheering me, supporting me, expecting me to make some progress - THANKS GUYS!!
So, I have tested and found that the food thing works, we know that exercise works, now I need to think about some ways to switch things up a bit, so that I can trick my body out of Homeostasis. I did do something yesterday but I am not quite ready to talk about that yet. Stay tuned.
So, for those of you that are cheering me on, I need a favor. Log into my blog and tell me your best secret for taking your workouts to another level? I need to trick my body into melting those pounds away. Time to up the ante!
In the meantime, 6 days - 3 days of cardio, 3 days of weights, one day for me :)
July 1st is on it's way!
Side bar - one thing about this blog, it actually makes me think about my progress because I know there are these folks out there cheering me, supporting me, expecting me to make some progress - THANKS GUYS!!
So, I have tested and found that the food thing works, we know that exercise works, now I need to think about some ways to switch things up a bit, so that I can trick my body out of Homeostasis. I did do something yesterday but I am not quite ready to talk about that yet. Stay tuned.
So, for those of you that are cheering me on, I need a favor. Log into my blog and tell me your best secret for taking your workouts to another level? I need to trick my body into melting those pounds away. Time to up the ante!
In the meantime, 6 days - 3 days of cardio, 3 days of weights, one day for me :)
July 1st is on it's way!
I've been told... StairMaster for 30 days @ 30 Mins a day melts the pounds away. (No Weights).
ReplyDeleteHi Leah,
ReplyDeleteSwitch things up, try something new or different. The body enjoys getting comfortable - switching things up is a way to 'spice things up' and provide the body with a fresh perspective.
Keep up the great work!
Norma xox
Hey Leah
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, you are making GREAT progress. Have you ever tried yoga? Just stretching in general will give you a sense of well being but yoga definitely does something for muscle tone.
Keep going sista,
Sherrye