Count Down Now Over - But the Journey Continues
Today is July 1, 2011. That means today 10 years ago at this very moment, I was at the hair dresser - preparing for my big day. Pure madness! 10 women, same hair dresser, lots of make up. Makes me smile just thinking about it. Dee, Tiffany, Tiffany, Tesa, Dina, Lyn and Ariana - thanks for standing with me on what was the best day of life. Sniff Sniff - :)!
So back to the the chronicles, today was to be the end of my journey, my day to have conquered the weight thing. Well I did not make it, but you know I don't feel bad. I have made so much change in the past few months that I can feel really good about where I am today. My anniversary trip is in October so that's my actual deadline. I am gonna do this thing!
So, here's to another 10 years and a healthier 10 years than the first.
24 lbs down and 24 to go. Yup I am at the 50% mark. Wohoo!
Stay tuned for pictures and my weekend post about finally crossing this big milestone.
So back to the the chronicles, today was to be the end of my journey, my day to have conquered the weight thing. Well I did not make it, but you know I don't feel bad. I have made so much change in the past few months that I can feel really good about where I am today. My anniversary trip is in October so that's my actual deadline. I am gonna do this thing!
So, here's to another 10 years and a healthier 10 years than the first.
24 lbs down and 24 to go. Yup I am at the 50% mark. Wohoo!
Stay tuned for pictures and my weekend post about finally crossing this big milestone.
Excellence is not a singular act it is a habit. You are what you continually do. - Aristotle
Comments
Post a Comment