Toot Toot - Next Stop Healthy Station!

It's been a while and I made it through the cup match holidays relatively unscathed so I figured I would drop a few lines to let my peoples know that I have not fallen off the band wagon. In fact the wagon is rolling along quite nicely.  The weight is coming off, steady but surely. The icing on the cake is that when I look around many of the women (and men) in my life are looking great too!

I ran into someone the other day and she said, I am stepping this thing up! Its time to get this weight off for good!! For me that is one of the most rewarding parts of this journey - when others want to come along for the ride.

However, it's not just about weight loss, it's about lifestyle. I have seen entire summers go by where I have not stepped one pinky toe into the ocean. This year, I have been walking, running, water walking, jet skiing (in some pretty rough water) swimming with the kids, laps at the pool, playing in the sand AND that's my short list.

This thing is more than just weight loss it is about lifestyle change for you, your family and friends.  Well folks, signing off for now.  Meet you at the next stop!

25lbs down, 23 to go!
Excellence is not a singular act, it is a habit. 
You are what you continually do.
Aristotle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2011

Any Progress is Good Progress

Change, change and more change