It's Never Really Over

So, this week as I write my blog I am feeling a bit melancholy, so probably not the best time but hey on our journeys, not every moment is a high moment.  This week I learned that it is important to continue to press toward your goal.  I am just 14lbs away from my goal and my body and my mind is telling me to slow down!  It's been a long tough journey and now that I am starting to see some of the fruits of that labor I feel like I want to relax.

Well, the reality is, even when it's over it's never really over. Maintenance takes time and energy and effort - maybe not 6 days of exercise effort, but still lots of effort.  So this weeks word is for those that are nearing the end of a hard fought journey.  Stay strong, keep working out, keep making good food choices, connect with people that are serious about changing their lifestyle, do whatever it takes to stick to it.  The end is in sight but the future is what we are striving for. I for one am looking for my maintenance crew, holla if you want to sign up :)

34lbs down, 14lbs to go!  A long way from 48lbs, 48 to go huh? Wohoo!

Excellence is not a singular act. It is a habit. You are what you continually do. 
~Aristotle~





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February 2011

Any Progress is Good Progress

Change, change and more change