Where Have You Been?
So you have probably been wondering, so what happened to Leah and her weight loss plan? Did she fall off the wagon? Did she make her goal? Where the heck is she?
Well folks, since I last posted I have have been sick a few times, seen a part of the world that I have never been to before (Costa Rica - wohoo!) and have enjoyed a pace so hectic it makes my head hurt. So basically in a nutshell I have been too busy to sit and think let alone post to my blog.
That said, I have not forgotten about all of my supporters, in fact not a week goes by that I don't think about the fact that I need to reconnect with all of you. So here's the real true deal because I thought about fudging the truth. As of this morning, I gained 2 lbs since my last post. Lured in by the fresh fruit and cassabos of Costa Rica I strayed a bit. To be completely transparent, Costa Rica did a LOT more damage than 2lbs but getting back in a routine at home has helped me get back to my happy place! LOL!
But you know what, I am ok because one meal, one week, one vacation does not define my lifestyle. The question is am I continuing a lifestyle of healthy choices? When I can look myself in the mirror and say yes, then I feel as I am on my way to meeting my goal.
I asked myself the other day, how does one define success? The dictionary definition of success is:
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. I have decided to define success as being able to look back on an experience and have no regrets.
So, the journey continues but you know what? I am happy! I have no regrets. I am excited about the new me and I am going to keep going. Slow and steady, a lifestyle of progress. Come join me....I am going slow anyway....why not? Check out a few pics from Costa Rica
Well folks, since I last posted I have have been sick a few times, seen a part of the world that I have never been to before (Costa Rica - wohoo!) and have enjoyed a pace so hectic it makes my head hurt. So basically in a nutshell I have been too busy to sit and think let alone post to my blog.
That said, I have not forgotten about all of my supporters, in fact not a week goes by that I don't think about the fact that I need to reconnect with all of you. So here's the real true deal because I thought about fudging the truth. As of this morning, I gained 2 lbs since my last post. Lured in by the fresh fruit and cassabos of Costa Rica I strayed a bit. To be completely transparent, Costa Rica did a LOT more damage than 2lbs but getting back in a routine at home has helped me get back to my happy place! LOL!
But you know what, I am ok because one meal, one week, one vacation does not define my lifestyle. The question is am I continuing a lifestyle of healthy choices? When I can look myself in the mirror and say yes, then I feel as I am on my way to meeting my goal.
I asked myself the other day, how does one define success? The dictionary definition of success is:
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. I have decided to define success as being able to look back on an experience and have no regrets.
So, the journey continues but you know what? I am happy! I have no regrets. I am excited about the new me and I am going to keep going. Slow and steady, a lifestyle of progress. Come join me....I am going slow anyway....why not? Check out a few pics from Costa Rica
33 pounds down, 15 to go!
Excellence is not a singular act, it is a habit you are what you continually do. ~ Aristotle ~
Comments
Post a Comment