July 2012 (Month 7) - Gone But Not Forgotten

It's July 2012 and tonight I was reminded that I need to get to posting!  So before the end of July I thought I would share a quick update.

Since May 28, 2012, I have exercised a minimum of 5 days a week. I have a few accountability partners and so far I am going strong. Last week I even decided to start training for a 5k in October.   I don't have a lot to report but I did want to post to say that I am on track with the exercise...eating is another story. We can discuss eating NEXT month!

I will post soon...can't wait to tell you about the CupMatch Olympics and I think I still owe a bit of an update on LIFE.  Coming soon!!! Until next time.....signing off!


Excellence is not a singular act. It is a habit. You are what you continually do. 
~Aristotle~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2011

Any Progress is Good Progress

Change, change and more change