February 2011
So it's February, going strong and I mean really strong. I started listening to this book in January called Mindless Eating. Had it for like 5 years and never made it past the first chapter. So I decide to give it a go while I was traveling and I learned a lot about how we eat and how setting, friends, plate and bowl size and proximity to name a few influence how and what we eat. So during February, I decide that I am going to try to implement some of the principles that I learned while listening to the book - in addition to trying to get my 500 calories three times a week with my weight workouts. What if - good food was in closer proximity and easier to access - would I eat more of it? So I do a little experiment in my household. I am not sure about you, but for some strange reason, in my house, if you have to wash the grapes you are more unlikely to eat the grapes. So a few months ago I brought a 5 section portable dish. So one day I decide to wash my strawberries, grapes, blu...


Comments
Post a Comment